If you’re passionate about caring for animals, great at communicating with co-workers and customers, and enthusiastic about a career in veterinary medicine, we want to talk to you! We’re frequently hiring and encourage you to apply.
To submit an application, send an email directly to [email protected]. Please identify your desired position in the email’s Subject line, tell us a little about yourself and your career goals in the email body, and include your resume (in pdf or Word format) as an attachment.
Chanticleer Veterinary Hospital is looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to add to our 1-DVM team. We are in beautiful Santa Cruz, California – where the fun only begins at the beach! With over 14 state parks, wineries, museums, farmer’s markets, and outdoor activities like hiking, stand up paddle boarding, surfing, canopy tours and mountain biking, there is plenty to choose from. San Francisco is also an hour away with the rest of the Bay Area within proximity.
Our goal at Chanticleer Veterinary Hospital has always been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our team displays an unrivaled commitment to our clients through continuing education, technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, and most importantly, administering compassionate care to all pets entrusted to us.
To be productive, our well-trained staff is ready to assist our clinicians. We can also offer hands-on mentorship from our experienced Medical Director, so both seasoned practitioners and new(er) graduates are welcome to apply!
We are embarking on a journey to revitalize our clinic this year. By renovating, we are excited to improve the quality of care we can provide to our expanding generation of pet owners!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are also offering the following to qualified candidates:
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $10,000
- Guaranteed base salary (starting at $100,000) with opportunity to earn production bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues