Traveling with your pet can be stressful, even more so when you need a Certificate of Health or Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) in order to fly, or enter a different state or country. Let our USDA-certified veterinarians at Chanticleer Veterinary Hospital help! Each state and country has their own timeline and requirements for pet import. Please begin by checking the USDA sites below for your destination’s requirements.

In order to streamline the process, we also have a Pre-application Form for any Certificate of Health that you will need to fill out prior to your appointment so we can make sure we have all the necessary information needed for the certificate.

After checking the requirements please contact us  to schedule any needed appointments. If you have difficulty understanding the process, we’re here to make your travel as smooth as possible!