Chanticleer Veterinary Hospital offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas.
- Pet wellness and vaccination programs to prevent illnesses
- Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions
- Pet surgery including spay and neuter
- Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases
- And many more
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Santa Cruz, CA, call Chanticleer Veterinary Hospital today at 831-475-1479 or make an appointment now.
We work closely with local veterinary specialists including board certified surgeons, cardiologists, oncologists, radiologists, dermatologists and ophthalmologists all to complete and improve the quality of care for your pet.
- Preventative Medicine and Vaccinations
- Puppy and Kitten Packages
- Senior Pet Health
- Spay/Neuter Programs
- Diet Plans
- Microchip Implants
- Sedated grooming, nail trimming, gland expressions
- General Surgery and Dentistry
- On Site Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery
- Dental Cleaning and Extraction
- Laboratory Services
- Ultrasound and Radiology
- Arthritis Care and Pain Managment
- Urgent Care and Hospitalization
- Care for Skin Disease
- Cremation Services